Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Pit Bull Strikes Again

First off, this is not the #1 story of the year. My synthesis of that is coming, so be patient -- this is just breaking news for the interim....

Those who know me well know of my great love for Archbishop Charles Chaput of Denver -- and even those words are an understatement as I absolutely adore him, regardless of our various divergences on policy. He's one of the finest, most spiritual and savvy folks I've met along the way, with a damn good sense of humor, genuine integrity and a true love for the church and its people. He's one of the few people who could poke fun at me and get away with it, a license he takes ample advantage of, and vice versa.

And then he does something along these lines, and I'm just left speechless....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home